Art Director [f/m/d]
Full-time | full position | analog and digital
We are an adaptive design agency with a focus on cross-media communication.
For more than 20 years, our main fields of activity have been corporate design, brand staging and guidance systems.
To complement our team, we are looking for an Art Director.
You have already seen the big agencies from the inside, or - even better - don't want to. Then our small design office is the right place for you. And you will still work for big clients here. The good thing is: You don't just work on one client, but on a variety of exciting projects.
With us, there are also no consultants between the designers and customers. Here you have direct clients contact and can realize your creative potential in an experienced team with a wide range of qualifications.
At our core, we are a handful of passionate designers and place a lot of value on a good working atmosphere, which we also cultivate. This includes lunches cooked together every day and a personal yoga coach once a week. [Of course without peer pressure - everything according to your mood]
Your tasks with us:
- You are used to working in a team
- You are strong in development as well as implementation
- You enjoy contact with nice customers
You bring this with you:
- Completed design studies
- Work experience
- Competence in the field of analog and digital media
- Sense for form, color and typography
- Confident in dealing with customers
- Very good German and English skills
- Confident in using Adobe Creative Suite and co.
What we offer:
- regular working hours
- home office options
- exciting, cross-media projects
- further training/design conferences
- creative working environment in the loft of an old dye works
- quiet, sunny courtyard with front garden and barbecue
Please refrain from sending elaborate applications in print form and send us a meaningful PDF with samples of your work, details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to Christopher Ledwig[firstname.lastname@example.org].
We are looking forward to your application!