We are a small core with a large open structure that is changing with the tasks and challenges of the digital age. Big enough to handle complex communication design tasks – small enough to be flexible and adaptive.
monologue, dialogue, polylog
studio polylog is an environmentally aware company and follows these 10 principles:
- We prefer skype video conferencing instead of travelling.
- We print our own business material on eco friendly paper.
- We work with suppliers of print services which can demonstrate an environmental policy.
- We show our clients the most environmentally based solution to any design problem.
- We support and work free of charge for the association of sustainable energy production EGL Energie-Genossenschaft Bergisches Land.
- We constantly optimize our office energy efficiency.
- We produce as little office waste as possible and our waste is being recycled.
- Our electricity comes from a sustainable energy cooperative.
- We collect rainwater for watering our office garden.
- And – last but not least – we go to the office by bike or public transportation unless it is unavoidable for transportation.
Convince yourself by having a look at the cycling CEO on Google Street View: